Tuesday 16 October 2012

First Post - Mermaid.

Hi Guys

First post... How exciting!

So I'm starting this blog on the lead up to my favourite of all holidays... All Hallows Eve. I know in the UK its not really a 'Holiday' but it's still a fantastic festive period, I adore dressing up for any occasion, but this one is just so much fun.

So these first few blogs will be Halloween looks, I have the most fun doing batshit crazy make up - and there is no better excuse than this time of year.

This first post will be for my Mermaid look, this was actually for a uni social, that occurs every year. It's theme is Pirates and the last two years I have attended as a one, but I fancied a change this year and thought a Mermaid would be fun.






Products Used -

Face -
Smashbox Primer.
Glo- Minerals Liquid Foundation - Fair and Light mixed.
ELF HD powder.

(For scales)
Kryolan Aqua Color - I think the shade is called Art. 1141.
Sugarpill Loose Eyeshadow in - Starling, Darling and Lumi.
Barry M Dazzle Dust - The shade has worn off, but its a glittery turquoise.

Eyes -
Sugarpill Loose Eyeshadow - Starling, Darling and Lumi.
Yves Rocher Sexy Pulp Mascara - Noir
Fake lashes from eBay with latex free glue (Allergic).

Eyebrows -
Collection 2000 Glam Crystals Gel Liner - Le Freak and Glitz.
Crystals are from eBay, glued on with latex free glue (absolute bugger to get off, lost half my brows - but did remove whilst drunk).

Lips -
MUA Intense Colour eyeliner - Turquoise
Rimmel Lipstick - Blue Ice.

Hope you enjoyed, any questions please ask, I'll do my best to answer.

Next time round I'll be showing you my Poison Ivy look.

Much Love

Kelly xxx

3 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love that you finally set this up! Xxxx.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello stranger!

    I love it! You should wear this every day ;)

    Hope you're well! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies.

    Aimee, Lovely to hear from you, hope you are good too, you and your little man.

    Much love xxx

    ReplyDelete