Tuesday 16 October 2012

Nubar - Greener.

Howdy

This is a post to show you one of my new (and previously unworn) nail polishes. It is a Nubar polish called Greener... and it is beautiful. It is a deep shimmery Emerald green that is opaque in two coats, nice formula, not too thick.

I wish I had a DSLR to take better pictures to show you how lovely it really is :-( but for now my camera will have to do.





I have just ordered the new Alchemy set from Lime Crime and there is a divine lipstick called Serpentina which is a similar shade... very exited!


 But unfortunately it'll be coming from America, so I'll be waiting for ages :-(

http://www.limecrimemakeup.com/products/ALCHEMY-COLLECTION-%252d-Limited-Edition.html

As it has just been released they are selling the entire set (palette and two lipsticks) a little cheaper for a limited time (essentially you get one of the lipsticks free). So I purchased it... and the D'Antoinette palette I have been lusting after for ages...

 http://www.limecrimemakeup.com/products/PALETTE-D%27ANTOINETTE-pressed-eyeshadow.html.

I am very poor, but I needed them in my life and shall pay myself back with birthday money :-)

Much Love

Kelly xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment