Wednesday 17 October 2012

Poison Ivy.

Hey Guys

Another Halloween look today - Batman's Poison Ivy. This is a look I did for a themed night at a club last year - the theme was Superheroes/Supervillians and I went as this wicked Femme Fatale.






And yes the most awesome thing you've ever seen is... my mate Lora dressed as a TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLE!

Okay as I said, this one was last year, so I'm not going to remember every product I used, but I'll do my best -

Face -

Chanel Vitalumiere Foundation.
Chanel Translucent Powder - Clair.
ELF Blush.

Eyes -

ELF - Nymph Dreams on lids.
Sugarpill - Goldilux on inner corners.
Ruby and Millie Metallic Powder - White on brow bone

Eyebrows -

Gold Leaf attached with spirit gum.

Lips -

Ruby and Millie lip colour - Red 420M

Hope you enjoyed, once again if you have any questions just ask.

Much Love

Kelly xxx

P.S Hairs changing colour from pink to a new colour in a few days...

No comments:

Post a Comment