Friday 19 October 2012

Teal Eyebrows.

Hey Guys,

Today is just a every day (if not a little kooky) look.





Face -

Glominerals Liquid Foundation - Fair and Light mixed.
Maxfactor Natural Mineral Foundation - Natural.
MUA Blush - Shade 2.
Sleek Contour Kit - Fair.

Eyes -

Sugarpill Loose Shadows - Darling and Lumi.
Ruby and Millie Metallic Powder - White.
MUA Eyeliner - White.

Eyebrows -

Inglot Eyeliner Gel - Shade 87.

Lips-

Lime Crime Lipstick - Centrifuchia.
Kiko Super Colour Lipgloss - Portugal.

Hope you enjoy.

Much Love xxx

3 comments:

  1. 1) Those are your lips in the banner yes?
    2) Are you going to do tutorials?

    Cool to see you doing this. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are indeed my lips, unless I say otherwise all the pics (whether edited or funkified) will all be me :-)

      And yes, definitely picture tutorials (as in stages), got one for a nail look coming up in a few days. Maybe I'll move on to videos, but I take ages, so I don't know how practical that will be :-/

      xxx

      Delete
  2. That's really a marvelous post. This post contains useful information which helps us a lot. I have never seen such a great post. Your wonderful post can inspire a lot and helps us. I visit your website often and share with my friend.
    on-line software

    ReplyDelete